Saturday, March 13, 2010

March 13, 2010--Dieting Scorecard (222.5 lbs)

Morning Weight: 222.5 pounds
Diet Goal: 219 pounds (3.5 pounds to go, 2.5 pounds lost)

Today is going to be tricky in several ways. My plan is to be a the Millsaps softball field at 10 to take photos of warmups and then a game that starts at 11. Then I'll walk up the hill and take photos at a baseball game that starts at 1 and will probably run till after 4. Then I eating supper at a friend's house.

My plan it to wait until about 9:40 and then go by the nearby Burger King for one of their breakfast sandwiches. That's not too bad on the calories if you hold off on the jelly, and it should hold me until after the start of the baseball. At the baseball game, the only thing quick and available will be a candy bar. Admittedly, I could take something to the game like a couple of apples, but don't expect perfection from my diet.

The candy bar and a diet soda will get me through the game and then I'll try to not eat until the supper. If I skip on any chips and dips before the meal and on desert after the meal, the calorie count for the day will be okay. As for the walking today, I'll be on my feet most of the time from 10 to 4. I'll let that count for the walking and I'll be during plenty of moving around doing that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment